Outstanding!

Hal

Daaang!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just got off the phone with Executive West. They had two nights available! I'm staying Thursday night at the Inn and Fri and Sat night at the West.

My original reservations were all three nights at the Inn. I also got the DCC rate.
 
Come by and say "hi"

Hal said:
I just got off the phone with Executive West. They had two nights available! I'm staying Thursday night at the Inn and Fri and Sat night at the West.

My original reservations were all three nights at the Inn. I also got the DCC rate.
Hal, Mike Haines and I will be there Thursday through Saturday. Give us a holler if you see us!
 
I'm also going down on Friday... You got lucky to score those rooms! I didnt think I would be able to get off work so I didnt even bother reserving a room. This would have been my second year missing since '99. Fortunately I am having surgery Wed. and will be off work for roughly a week. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Hal, will you be wearing that cape?
 
You should call them Poolschool. They have 6 more rooms available according to the website. I've been checking it several times a day.

I'll be in my stretchy pants. The cape might look stupid. :eek:
 
Back
Top