fruehlein AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 31, 2009 #1 Hi guys, Had the pleasure to shoot some photos there: http://events.markus-hofstaetter.at/hofstaetter/rssp2009/ enjoy
Hi guys, Had the pleasure to shoot some photos there: http://events.markus-hofstaetter.at/hofstaetter/rssp2009/ enjoy
Rich93 A Small Time Charlie Silver Member May 31, 2009 #2 That's Denny Keehan at the table. A super guy. And he beat that unhappy looking yet very handsome fellow he was playing. http://events.markus-hofstaetter.at/hofstaetter/rssp2009/slides/_MG_5069.html Thanks for the pics. Now I can prove to my wife where I was all day. Edit: That painting on the wall behind the table is of Denny on a champion horse from his days as a jockey. Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
That's Denny Keehan at the table. A super guy. And he beat that unhappy looking yet very handsome fellow he was playing. http://events.markus-hofstaetter.at/hofstaetter/rssp2009/slides/_MG_5069.html Thanks for the pics. Now I can prove to my wife where I was all day. Edit: That painting on the wall behind the table is of Denny on a champion horse from his days as a jockey.