Pigeon Forge Pool Room?

billb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heading to Pigeon Forge this weekend. Are there any noteworthy rooms in the Pigeon Forge area?

Rusty in Montana

It's been year since I worked in that area but I remember every bar along the Chatman highway had a pool table in it .
Knoxville isn't to far away which maybe your best bet .
You have a better chance of getting some moonshine than to find a pool hall in that area or so I've been told .

sam74

Registered
Never been to Sevierville Billiard Club so I won't knock it but down the same highway about 25 miles is Knoxville Billiard Club if you want to try somewhere else kinda close with probably a bit more history. I'll probably be there next week and at least eat me a burger and fries if not play some pool also.

sam74

Registered
no alcohol or smoking at KBC but a juke box. If you want a beer, smoking, juke box, food, and 7 valleys with some decent league talent competition, try It's about time tavern a few miles further than KBC on a side road. I think both have tournaments Friday or Saturday or both.

Rusty in Montana

There was a darn good steak house on the north side of the Chatman highway too .
This northern boy learned the hard way about ordering a ice tea at one of the drive ins too I'm a plain ice tea with a slice of lemon without the bottom 4" of sugar in question 64 oz cup ha ha !

sam74

Registered
Ye Ole Steak House. Ate there once a long time ago but would rather cook my own now a days. Heard it was great but can't remember. I heard there was a Brazilian steak house in PF if it is still open that would probably be worth a visit if you have not been to one.

Rusty in Montana

Thank you Sam for jogging my memory they served good food way back when I was down there also on the Chapman highway were the speed bumps are possums ha ha and the cudzoo grows on everything ha ha .