N Nibroc Nibroc Silver Member Jun 3, 2009 #1 I recetly bought a Ed Prewitt Shaft with 11mm moori tip, Elephant Ivory Ferrule, and 5 ring work. The shaft is great and works well. Also PistolPat is a gentleman to deal with on here, he was always quick to respond and nice as could be.
I recetly bought a Ed Prewitt Shaft with 11mm moori tip, Elephant Ivory Ferrule, and 5 ring work. The shaft is great and works well. Also PistolPat is a gentleman to deal with on here, he was always quick to respond and nice as could be.
PistolPat Flip Strokin' since 91 Silver Member Jun 14, 2009 #2 Thanks Nibroc............... Lol, i didnt even see that you posted this. Lol Thanks man, I'm glad you like the shaft.
Thanks Nibroc............... Lol, i didnt even see that you posted this. Lol Thanks man, I'm glad you like the shaft.