Places to shoot pool in houston?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My brother just moved back to Humble, TX. He said his house is 20mins from downtown Houston. I should be visiting in a few weeks.

Where are some nice places to shoot pool in Houston?
 
The best rooms in town is near by.
These 2 rooms are about 7/8 minutes from each other. Big Tyme open till 4 a.m. And Bogies is 24hr room. You can make your own choice where to play. I'd say Big Tyme is a better room though, it's newer, cleaner, busier, and more friendly.
Both are near Hwy. 45N and FM 1960.

Big Tyme has leagues Monday Thru Thursday.
Tournaments on Thursday, Friday, Sunday.
Thursday races to 4 - 9 ball, $10 entry
Friday races to 2/1 Onepocket, $10 entry
Sunday races to 4 - 10 ball, $12 entry


Big Tyme Billiards
100 Cypresswood Dr.
Spring, Tx.
281-288-0800


Bogies Billiards
FM 1960 at corner of Aldine Westfield
Houston, Tx.
281-821-4544
 
Thanks for the info!

Big Tyme 18miles, ~25mins

Bogies is 14miles, ~25 mins.

I'll stop by if I'm nearby.
 
Back
Top