Pool Fights

How many physical fights have you been involved in over a pool game?

• 0 - I'm an angel

Votes: 31 63.3%

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • 2-5

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 5-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 or more - I'm e-mailing from the prison library

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember walking into the local room and there's two guys pounding on each other at the bar. Recognized one guy a real loser, found out later the other guy was his cousin.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Two guys were lipping off to each other at my local pool hall in California but things were cooling off... until my friend saw one guy in the bathroom and said "Man, that guy really made you look like an idiot. You gonna let him treat you like that?" The guy went back up to the other guy and started it up again. After the other guy said he didn't want trouble, the man my friend got all riled up again pushes the guy. Turns out the guy who was trying to avoid the fight was a trained boxer who proceeded to punch him once in the face, knocking out two teeth and leaving a blood stain on the wall. My friend goes up the guy wimpering on the floor, says "Hey man, here's your teeth back" and walks away laughing.

Same pool hall; not really a fight: another of my friends worked at the pool hall and saw a guy walking out of the office with a bulge in his shirt. Turns out that not only was the guy stealing a cue, but he had my friend's personal cue! My friend slapped the guy around for a while until the guy begged him to take the money in his wallet and let him go- I think he gave my friend about 80 bucks.

LastTwo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never actually been in a fight at a poolroom, but I've seen plenty. I live in Los Angeles, the gang capital of the world. I was at one poolroom in a rougher part of town, and a fight between two asian gangs broke out. I grabbed my girlfriend and we ran out the back door. Moments later we heard gunshots. Turned out two gang members were killed, one was shot point blank in the face.

One time I was at another poolroom, this one dominated by a particular asian gang, and there was this scary looking fellow who had tattoes from head to toe, even on his face. He played this one chump for money, some wealthy-looking persian fellow, and he beat him for about $500. The wealthy-looking guy said he didn't have the money on him, and that he would have to go to the ATM to get the money. The gang member told him he had better come back, and since they both kind of knew each other, the wealthy looking guy gave the gang member all he had on him, I think about $200, and said he was off to the ATM. The guy didn't come back that night. In fact, he didn't come back for 6 months. I was in there that particular night when he did come back. He walked in, looking around, and saw the tattoed gang member approaching him. The persian guy waved to him, and all of a sudden I saw a handaxe flying towards the guy. The persian guy ducked out of the way, and got on his knees and started begging the gang member not to kill him. He said that he had come to give him his money finally, and the reason he did not come back for 6 months because when he was on his way to the ATM, he got pulled over and searched and was arrested for drug posession and DUI. Funny thing is the persian guy continued to come around and lose more and more money to the guy, and later they became friendly.

I was at a poolroom near my house and witnessed two latino gangs get in a rumble, even the girls that were with them were in the fight. Later that night one of the gangs came back and shot up the place as they drove by, since they were mad that the bouncers broke up the fight and called the cops.