Predictions - 1pocket, 9ball, Masters

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1pocket - Efren Reyes

9 ball - Dennis Orcollo (Efren will be in the top 8)

Masters - Efren Reyes
 
agreed on the 1 pocket and master's winner being efren. still debating in my mind on 9-ball winner.
 
I never saw Orcollo yet, they say he is the money king. He could win any of the two. I remember he won the 2006 World Pool League here in Europe, 43rd Annual Reno Open, World (9-Ball) Championship Bar Table Tournament and the US Bar Table Championship, 8-Ball. Not a push over.
 
parvus1202 said:
I never saw Orcollo yet, they say he is the money king. He could win any of the two. I remember he won the 2006 World Pool League here in Europe, 43rd Annual Reno Open, World (9-Ball) Championship Bar Table Tournament and the US Bar Table Championship, 8-Ball. Not a push over.
not by any means.
 
Back
Top