**Provide FEEDBACK New O B Classic Pro PLUS SHAFTS

What can I say? I like mine... plays great! Crisp, solid hit. Plays very similar to the OB classic I had before it. If you need a more technical review, I'm the wrong guy for that, lol!
 
It pokes the balls in roughly the area you want them to go in depending on how good your stoke and aim is.

More feel than the Predator shafts I tried, bit less than the Players and custom LD shafts I tried.

Stock tip plays good enough that Mike Dechaine "stole" my 30" OB1+ shaft and swapped with the one he was using which was a 29". I like how the 29" plays better, so we may need to discuss me keeping it :smile:

I'd take the OB over most other shafts, only one I liked better was Mike Webb's LD shaft, had a less still hit with more feedback which I like.
 
Back
Top