prewarhero guess my avatar Silver Member Jun 18, 2009 #1 what do you think of this line of products like there shaft cleaner and polisher? What do you guys use to get that very slick feel on shafts? thanks
what do you think of this line of products like there shaft cleaner and polisher? What do you guys use to get that very slick feel on shafts? thanks
nksmfamjp Refugee... Silver Member Jun 18, 2009 #2 I use Q clean and Q smooth. I really like the Q cleans ability to make a clean dry shaft. Q smooth is a good mix of sandpaper grits for shaft smoothing. Finally, I apply a cue wax. I am using Qwax now, but have used other cue waxes and been happy.
I use Q clean and Q smooth. I really like the Q cleans ability to make a clean dry shaft. Q smooth is a good mix of sandpaper grits for shaft smoothing. Finally, I apply a cue wax. I am using Qwax now, but have used other cue waxes and been happy.
muddawg Chill Out Silver Member Jun 18, 2009 #3 magic eraser to clean and a piece of leather to make the shaft smooth
prewarhero guess my avatar Silver Member Jun 18, 2009 #4 paging Hal the shafts on the Bluegrass were smoother than Barry White. I need to know how that was achieved?
paging Hal the shafts on the Bluegrass were smoother than Barry White. I need to know how that was achieved?