TheCueHunter
Banned
I have an all original R12. Never touched. Original everything. Blue veneers. Has a couple finish bubbles I pictured. Has three original shafts. 2 are gorgeous micarta and 1 is the natural good stuff
Specs
Butt 16.4
Shaft 1 12.4 micarta 4.3
Shaft 2 13.1 micarta 4.4
Shaft 3 13.5 i**ry 4.4
Absolutely stunning cue
Espiritu was just received from Russ for a butt refinish, new leather wrap and new shaft
So, Russ didn’t exactly match the ring on the new shaft perfectly. Not sure what happened but it is what it is. Other shaft is original. Third shaft available that doesn’t match perfect but fits
Butt 14.9
Shaft 1 (new) 12.75 4.0
Shaft 2 13 4.1
I’m looking to trade both cues for one bigger cue.
Mottey, JMW, Tascarella something like that.
I would sell each but prefer to trade both for 1.
Any questions message. No tire kickers. If serious buyer then text or message.
Mark 513-608-6982
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Specs
Butt 16.4
Shaft 1 12.4 micarta 4.3
Shaft 2 13.1 micarta 4.4
Shaft 3 13.5 i**ry 4.4
Absolutely stunning cue
Espiritu was just received from Russ for a butt refinish, new leather wrap and new shaft
So, Russ didn’t exactly match the ring on the new shaft perfectly. Not sure what happened but it is what it is. Other shaft is original. Third shaft available that doesn’t match perfect but fits
Butt 14.9
Shaft 1 (new) 12.75 4.0
Shaft 2 13 4.1
I’m looking to trade both cues for one bigger cue.
Mottey, JMW, Tascarella something like that.
I would sell each but prefer to trade both for 1.
Any questions message. No tire kickers. If serious buyer then text or message.
Mark 513-608-6982
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk