Rally in the valley at sbe

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my first year getting to play tap at the expo. I'm probably sitting out the amature this year because honestly it's terrible lol I hate the single elliminatiom format but I guess since you get in for free all weekend when you enter the event I might as well. Anyway I can't seem to find much Info on the singles part of the event. Is it double elimination? Does tap have any mini tournaments over the weekend? Pool heaven is only about 6 weeks a way people!! Lol
 
Any time I've been there, it's been double Elim singles and Minis run a few nights. They usually start late and end late. We had always gotten an itinerary from our LO with the schedule for the entire even before leaving
 
Hoprfully this helps...

6 weeks is gonna be here like in 6 seconds...lol

Wutang
 
Last edited:
Back
Top