Segmented wrap

DeeDeeCues

Mezz isn’t even taking orders for exceeds right now and you think they’d take an order to do this? I wouldn’t waste my time asking something I already know the answer to.

Yeah, that's my point. If they won't even work on their own cues, why would anyone else? Especially when they do proprietary shit that makes it difficult to work on. It's called, 'support after the sale'.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adding things to a already finished cue is always a pain. Replacing the handle is not something you should do unless the handle is warped and a new handle can fix the problem. I think every cue maker out there would pass on a job like that as there's always a potential source of trouble.

Hard Knock Cues

Adding things to a already finished cue is always a pain. Replacing the handle is not something you should do unless the handle is warped and a new handle can fix the problem. I think every cue maker out there would pass on a job like that as there's always a potential source of trouble.
I also believe if you have a cue that you're comfortable with and think it plays well, Changing things on it will change the play of the cue and therefore you would not have that cue that you enjoy playing with so much. But it sure would look different or better in your opinion.

Marc85

That's a great answer, but you said they make some of the best playing cues. The make cues you pay well with, that is reasonable.

Their marketing of different joints is still lies.

Yeah, that's my point. If they won't even work on their own cues, why would anyone else? Especially when they do proprietary shit that makes it difficult to work on. It's called, 'support after the sale'.
Once again, if it wasn’t much more difficult than charging a wrap I would have had it done. Any more work than that then it’s staying the same. You seem to like to argue just to argue. I hope your life becomes a little more positive, you are a very negative person.

Marc85

I can agree with that. I was hoping it would have just been as simple as cutting the wrap in 3 pieces and adding some rings. It’ll be staying just how it is as though. I absolutely love this cue, no other cue has felt so right in my hands. Maybe that should have told me not to even think about it in the first place but segmented handles just look so damn good IMO.

DeeDeeCues

Once again, if it wasn’t much more difficult than charging a wrap I would have had it done. Any more work than that then it’s staying the same. You seem to like to argue just to argue. I hope your life becomes a little more positive, you are a very negative person.

I'm a positive person. I just tire of the claims that people make without any evidence to back it up, like when you said that mezz makes one of the best playing cues on the planet, based on only the fact that you like it.

Marc85

I'm a positive person. I just tire of the claims that people make without any evidence to back it up, like when you said that mezz makes one of the best playing cues on the planet, based on only the fact that you like it.
It’s not based on me liking it. I’m am not some minority that says Mezz makes the best production cue and surpasses the majority of custom makers. Thats not a knock on customs either. Mezz makes amazing cues, that is a fact even if you don’t want to admit it

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
1000_F_126665603_0IxfVVDUDPLUMh9mlJM0bDY9bRnBwkqm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bbb