Show your Diamond Professional table

More tilt than curve would be a good description. Any more questions feel free
That makes sense as to why I kept seeing it different depending on the angle of the various pictures. Beautiful table, and I would buy it without second guessing (which is what I am doing right now) if it had ball return. Too bad the cabinet on the Pro-Am looks like stained B-grade plywood.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That makes sense as to why I kept seeing it different depending on the angle of the various pictures. Beautiful table, and I would buy it without second guessing (which is what I am doing right now) if it had ball return. Too bad the cabinet on the Pro-Am looks like stained B-grade plywood.
Built to perform and they do. That cabinet is STOUT. So are the tops.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of that I have no doubt. I watched a couple videos of the Pro-Am being put together. No nonsense, built very well to do what it does. But it is just a rectangular box without much flair.
Get a Pro or a Paragon if you want more style. ProAm is made to make rooms $$.

phreaticus

You got punished ahead of time for selling it.
An all black Pro w/the rounded corner & alum feet options exactly as shown in post #4 & 4.5” procut pockets would my choice for a home Diamond for sure - gorgeous & much cleaner lines vs ProAm IMO. Coming from a matt black/nickle GC6 owner, so I’m probably ascetically biased. Rosewood Dymondwood also stunning, but I guess those are history. Just my $0.0000002