Sigel is Back!!!!

jjinfla

Banned
How about that for great news?

Sigel will play in Mizerak's tournament. And he wanted to play in the Florida Pro Tour this weekend but was not eligible.

Do I detect that the old itch is back in his veins? It sounded like he missed playing when he was narrating the US Open on TV.

Is it a coincidence that both of these tournaments have connections to the Seminoles? Does Mike see the writing on the walls that there are going to be good times ahead for the men in Pro Billiards? With nice paydays!

Can he be thinking about being part of the new tour that the Seminoles are talking about?

What a great tour that would be with Stars like Cory Deuel, Earl Strickland, and Mike Sigel all in it. How sweet it is. I wonder how many other pros are interested in the tour. Or a better question would be, who isn't?

Jake

manlyshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeing Mike Sigel come back is great news. I hope it is not just a cameo appearance, but his first of many more to come.

Mike is a very shrewd businessman, and his resurgence couldn't have come at a better time (IMO).

Bravo to the Seminoles and Steve Mizerak for the upcoming seniors tournament, and welcome back, Captain Hook.

ManlyShot

RunArak

Dead Account
Silver Member
Mike has always been one of my favorite players. I am sure that he still has it in him. Hope he does well and continues to play. He is great for the sport and quite an icon..

NOSAJ03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if the tournament at Mizeraks is going to be open to the public to watch? I was playing there yesterday night and they are rewrapping the tables with new Simonis cloth. I hope its open for everyone to watch because I would really like to see Mike Sigel play.