Simonis cloth

kentucky1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's up with lead time issues? I've been waiting for almost 2 years to get cloth for my Rasson. I'm about to give up and go with Championship!

RD123

I heard, for what that's worth, that they had to replace all their machines as they were takin out with the flood. It was like starting over from scratch. I finally got my 760 in Tournament Blue after almost 2 months and Tour Edition Rubber.

RD123

I heard, for what that's worth, that they had to replace all their machines as they were takin out with the flood. It was like starting over from scratch. I finally got my 760 in Tournament Blue after almost 2 months and Tour Edition Rubber.
What y'all's opinion Tour Edition Rubber?

Jimmysbilliards

Hi I just wanted to give an update on this topic based on my experience. I have ordered and received 5 sets of 9’ Simonis 860HR in Tournament blue. Took about 4 weeks but finally arrived.
This will be second time I am installing HR and I totally appreciate that ball marks and shiny deformations are much less on HR compared to regular 860. Definitely worth $20 price difference. I ended up paying $370+tax each.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I had no problem getting immediate shipment on 860 from Seyberts and 860HR from Muellers. Both 9'.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Price increase?
Not that I can tell. I even sold some that I had and just ordered replacements. I have since ordered a new Diamond table that will come with 860HR so have extra cloth sitting in my basement that I won't need for a while. I have two boxes of 9' tournament blue 860HR that I'll sell at cost if anyone is in a pinch and needs cloth quickly.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Hopefully in the next year or two they can start catching up.

I got an email from Felice at Simonis 2 days ago. She was apologetic, and explained that the whole world had to wait almost a year for the rebuild, and that put them really far behind. She said the factory is unable to keep up with supply and demand, and said that it has been very frustrating.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully in the next year or two they can start catching up.

I got an email from Felice at Simonis 2 days ago. She was apologetic, and explained that the whole world had to wait almost a year for the rebuild, and that put them really far behind. She said the factory is unable to keep up with supply and demand, and said that it has been very frustrating.
Yes, I’ve dealt with Felice at Simonis for 25 years. The biggest issue shortage right now is with the tournament Blue 860 HR.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have a new-in-box Simonis 860HR 9-foot, Tournament Blue, sitting in my closet. If someone needs it, I will sell it at cost plus shipping.