So I walk into my local bar a while back...

Chili Palmer

Give or take an 1"
Silver Member
Back in November me and a buddy go to our usual lunch spot to bang some balls and as we're getting setup there are two guys next to us also getting their sticks out. As I look over I notice an older looking cue, a closer look piqued my interest and asked if it was a Palmer or possibly an Adams and he responded with, just keep going down the alphabet and you'll get there. Turns out one of them owned a Balabushka. I didn't want to bug him but I did get to shoot a couple of balls with it. The shaft ring was loose so it had a bit of a rattle but overall it felt very solid and very much like an older cue, which I prefer. He also took my number and sent me the attached letter.

First, and probably last, time I've ever seen one, let alone played with one.

Thought you'd all enjoy.

1674258971500.png

1674258980594.png

1674260038851.png

Last edited:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back in November me and a buddy go to our usual lunch spot to bang some balls and as we're getting setup there are two guys next to us also getting their sticks out. As I look over I notice an older looking cue, a closer look piqued my interest and asked if it was a Palmer or possibly an Adams and he responded with, just keep going down the alphabet and you'll get there. Turns out one of them owned a Balabushka. I didn't want to bug him but I did get to shoot a couple of balls with it. The shaft ring was loose so it had a bit of a rattle but overall it felt very solid and very much like an older cue, which I prefer. He also took my number and sent me the attached letter.

First, and probably last, time I've ever seen one, let alone played with one.

Thought you'd all enjoy.

View attachment 682847

View attachment 682848

View attachment 682850
Very cool. I also thought Palmer at first sight