Speaking of Slop...

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Does anyone here think it's possible that some things defined as "slop" really is not slop?

There have been occasions where I saw a shot flash through my mind and it still goes even though I ignore it.

Is is possible that some of you have been playing so long that your unconscience mind see some wild 4 rail carom before it consciencely registers and you make the ball without even giving it a second thought?

I'm not saying this happens on every shot, but maybe we aren't giving our brains enough credit.

Just something to think about as you go to sleep tonight. :)
 
What's that old saying?
"the more I practice and compete the luckier I get"

When I do see a chance that something good can happen if I take a certain shot most of the time I tell myself it's a '2-way' if I get lucky, both ways work.

Slop? to me.. it is still slop.
 
Good question NewStroke.

As my game has improved, I now find it an absolute fact that the better you play, the better the rolls you get. Some of it is luck, yes, but experience factors in a way to improve the rolls and outcomes.

Dontcha just love to see your opponents sit there and just stew when you get the rolls? That doesn't make me a sadist does it? :confused: :grin-square:
 
Back
Top