Rackattach
Banned
This cue looks better in person than I iPhone can photograph it!!
New Pierce Cue
Rolls Dead Straight together and apart and points all line up at tips nicely.
Shaft rolls absolutely dead nuts straight I can't even see a thousandth of an inch Delta
A touch over 19oz. Butt - 15.5oz (29") has the "southwest" type pin (3/8x11)
Shaft (29") - 3.6oz - G2 layered tip and 12.8mm
Jet back gaboon ebony spliced into a rich honey Birdseye maple nose. 4 veneers to be flame styled. Hoppe ring with sterling silver rings and sterling silver joint ringwork.
Asking $700 shipped for the cue.
If you want the butt only I'd do $580





New Pierce Cue
Rolls Dead Straight together and apart and points all line up at tips nicely.
Shaft rolls absolutely dead nuts straight I can't even see a thousandth of an inch Delta
A touch over 19oz. Butt - 15.5oz (29") has the "southwest" type pin (3/8x11)
Shaft (29") - 3.6oz - G2 layered tip and 12.8mm
Jet back gaboon ebony spliced into a rich honey Birdseye maple nose. 4 veneers to be flame styled. Hoppe ring with sterling silver rings and sterling silver joint ringwork.
Asking $700 shipped for the cue.
If you want the butt only I'd do $580





Last edited: