I had a chance to spend several hours with Little Joe Villalpando (hope I spelled it right) at the Derby City Classic this past week..
As always, Joe is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys in the sport. He makes kicking so easy it seems too good to be true.. I've learned a ton from his first two videos and I'm eagerly awaiting #3 as it's in production according to Joe.
We had a great time, he told a few stories and makes you feel like a million bucks when you are around him.. I'm very proud to call Joe a friend of mine and would highly recommend spending time with him if you get the chance.
I'd love to take a couple of days one of these times and have Joe fill my head with so much knowledge I'd be likely to explode. Thanks Little Joe..
JoeyK
As always, Joe is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys in the sport. He makes kicking so easy it seems too good to be true.. I've learned a ton from his first two videos and I'm eagerly awaiting #3 as it's in production according to Joe.
We had a great time, he told a few stories and makes you feel like a million bucks when you are around him.. I'm very proud to call Joe a friend of mine and would highly recommend spending time with him if you get the chance.
I'd love to take a couple of days one of these times and have Joe fill my head with so much knowledge I'd be likely to explode. Thanks Little Joe..
JoeyK