The CSI Challenge Match : Taiwan vs USA :)

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear CSI :),

Do you think it's a good idea to have Taiwan vs USA as a Challenge ?
Since you will have 4 taiwanese players :smile:
I think it will be a huge treat for fans and it will certainly attract even more people to come.
And of course very good practice for (potentially) USA Mosconi Cup players.
Maybe a short version of Mosconi :
1 team match
2 single
2 double
etc

I also want to say thank you for all the things you do for pool.
Love the game.
Kevin.
 
Last edited:
Thanks

This is a great suggestion. I am not sure if it will be logistically possible this year but we will definitely take it into consideration. Thank you!
 
This is a great suggestion. I am not sure if it will be logistically possible this year but we will definitely take it into consideration. Thank you!

How about a vlog the days before the ppv event to let us in on some behind the scenes happenings?



Heres an example of how the UFC uses a vlog to promote their events. It would be cool to see something similar for the Shane/Ko Pi-Yi match,etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCSO47iOFs4
 
Last edited:
Dear CSI :),

Do you think it's a good idea to have Taiwan vs USA as a Challenge ?
Since you will have 4 taiwanese players :smile:
I think it will be a huge treat for fans and it will certainly attract even more people to come.
And of course very good practice for (potentially) USA Mosconi Cup players.
Maybe a short version of Mosconi :
1 team match
2 single
2 double
etc

I also want to say thank you for all the things you do for pool.
Love the game.
Kevin.

And the 2014 best pool idea award goes to... :thumbup:
 
Back
Top