tattoo Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻 Silver Member Nov 7, 2011 #21 sureman183 said: you should be able to get lots of action w/ it. just kidding, congrats. don Click to expand... thanks don....the green goblin is resting next to some nice cues....i use it to light up my case...
sureman183 said: you should be able to get lots of action w/ it. just kidding, congrats. don Click to expand... thanks don....the green goblin is resting next to some nice cues....i use it to light up my case...
tattoo Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻 Silver Member Nov 7, 2011 #22 CMD said: Hey Mickey, I'm glad you found your tooth... My first cue was a gray stained BEM McDermott. It played great. I donated the cue to a friend who couldn't afford to buy his own. He turned out to be a lyin' piece of $hit. Wish I still had it... Take care, Chris Click to expand... that sucks....this cue also came with a older blue stained bem mcdermott...alomst your first cue...lol
CMD said: Hey Mickey, I'm glad you found your tooth... My first cue was a gray stained BEM McDermott. It played great. I donated the cue to a friend who couldn't afford to buy his own. He turned out to be a lyin' piece of $hit. Wish I still had it... Take care, Chris Click to expand... that sucks....this cue also came with a older blue stained bem mcdermott...alomst your first cue...lol