jed1894 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 26, 2010 #1 Anyone know of anyone around Milledgeville, GA that installs tips (with lathe)? thanks jed
9_Ball_King Respect The Game! Silver Member Mar 26, 2010 #2 Ask Big Ben.... Have you thought about asking Ben Roethlisberger? I think there are pool tables in some of those clubs he visits.
Ask Big Ben.... Have you thought about asking Ben Roethlisberger? I think there are pool tables in some of those clubs he visits.
lukemindish AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 26, 2010 #3 hahah i was waiting for someone to say that.
jed1894 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 27, 2010 #4 9_Ball_King said: Have you thought about asking Ben Roethlisberger? I think there are pool tables in some of those clubs he visits. Click to expand... I thought of that, but I'm not a intoxicated 20 year old.
9_Ball_King said: Have you thought about asking Ben Roethlisberger? I think there are pool tables in some of those clubs he visits. Click to expand... I thought of that, but I'm not a intoxicated 20 year old.