Tommy-D cue work review (posotive feedback)

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently had a bad tip job done here in Kingman by a local cue repairman...He butchered the tips and got into my ferrules a little bit. Frustrated I decided I needed to send my shafts out to have the ferrules refaced and new tips put on. Tommy-D here in the boards is who I decided on. His prices are great and the work is even better. He refaced my ferrules, installed the new tips and then went the extra mile cleaning/polishing my shafts and ferrules. They are nicer now than when they were new! Plus he kept me in the loop on what he was doing and he had them done the same day he received them, then back at UPS the next day...

If any of you are looking for someone to service your cue's I highly recommend Tommy-D its well worth shipping your cue's out to him. I couldn't be happier!!!!

I'll post some pics later tonight or tomorrow so you can see his work!
 
Sorry about the bad pics...I have a crappy camera...


2rza1jr.jpg

4s0dh1.jpg
 
Back
Top