Takumi4G63 said:10-ball is so much better I hope all the tournaments move to it.
I don't get why everyone is raving about Tony's play but not a word about Harriman, I assumed he played horrible because of this, but they both made mistakes and Danny didn't really play that bad. Tony's play was good but not as good as people are saying. There were at least 4 or 5 times where he BARELY got by a ball by nudging it and almost hooking himself, he miscued twice and he did get out of line occasionally and scratched in the side that one game. Harriman did not really miss that I can remember but he got out of line a few times and his break was not working. Tony did play better but not amazing.
In all honesty I think both are capable of playing better pool. I thought Danny appeared to force it a bit more than I am used to him doing. Tony did get some good small rolls and thats all a top player needs.
Tony had a couple unforced errors that gave a couple games away.
Nothing wrong with Dannys or Tonys game. I was just surprised at Tonys
game. He usually does not have that soft of touch over a period of time.
Straight shooter though.
If either of these guys are on they can control a match start to finish. If setting a line my guess would be DH by a small margin. Not quite sure on that though