Treadmill exercise bike

Willowbrook Wolfy

Going pro
Gold Member
Ill say upfront I’m not trying to be funny here I’m being very serious. I think if your hall is just set up for pool you should maybe have an exercise bike or treadmill Or both set up in your room. I’m probably not the only one but sometimes after a match in a tournament I’ll be waiting around and just feel like I need to get my blood flowing a little bit for the next match. Or if I just got roasted for $100 maybe I need to walk it off. In tournaments especially you don’t always have the luxury of going for an outdoor stroll.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ill say upfront I’m not trying to be funny here I’m being very serious. I think if your hall is just set up for pool you should maybe have an exercise bike or treadmill Or both set up in your room. I’m probably not the only one but sometimes after a match in a tournament I’ll be waiting around and just feel like I need to get my blood flowing a little bit for the next match. Or if I just got roasted for $100 maybe I need to walk it off. In tournaments especially you don’t always have the luxury of going for an outdoor stroll.
you posted at 11:25 PM EST (my time)
you will feel better in the morning....... 😂 😂

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry but this is just plain stupid. Both machines result in SWEAT. You're gonna need towels, shower, de-stinking equipment. There are gyms/health-clubs for this stuff. C'mon man, get real. Wanna walk?? Go outside and walk around the block. I really hope you never open a poolroom. Everyone will be playing by made-up funky rules and it will smell like a locker-room. ;)