Typical cost of epoxy coating for 650sqft garage?

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have any of you poured an epoxy floor in your garage or basement? What should I expect to pay hire a professional for a 650sqft garage (with a drain)? Table will go in the middle of the room. I typically do my own jobs, but for this one I just don't feel like doing it myself. Thanks in advance.

j13smiley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had a thread on a car forum I'm on. Everyone says have a pro do the install... All the homeowner installed did not last.

Only a couple of prices were posted though... $3 - $5 sq/ft

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
We had a thread on a car forum I'm on. Everyone says have a pro do the install... All the homeowner installed did not last.

Only a couple of prices were posted though... $3 - $5 sq/ft
And research the pro that does it. Price and quality varies like anything else.

First garage we did was by a professional house painter with epoxy from Home Depot.. Came up in spots. Shop.

hlymnstr14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$3k seems pretty close. just had mine done, about the same size. had 3 boxes of the epoxy kit $500 and paid 2 guys $2500 to do it. they spent day one prepping, day 2 applying. worth every penny. hate to park my car in the garage now, it's too nice.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have any of you poured an epoxy floor in your garage or basement? What should I expect to pay hire a professional for a 650sqft garage (with a drain)? Table will go in the middle of the room. I typically do my own jobs, but for this one I just don't feel like doing it myself. Thanks in advance.
If you're not going to drive on it, you could absolutely do it yourself. I can't recall how many square feet mine was, but all my quotes were outrageous (in my opinion).