U.S. Open Artistic Championship

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just curious as to why "Fast Larry" Guninnger was not in this competition?

R

rackmup

sizl said:
I was just curious as to why "Fast Larry" Guninnger was not in this competition?

Because it's a competition and it wouldn't be fair to the other guys.

Why?

Larry's newest shot is jumping his false teeth with whitey while drawing the dentures back to pocket the nine in a brilliant two shot routine.

The other guys still have the teeth they were born with and thus, cannot duplicate the shot.

Regards,

Ken

R

rackmup

Gosh Larry, let me answer these many questions for you:

"I hope you are proud of this sick and sensless attack,
does that make you feel like a real man."
I am a proud man.

What kind of man does that make you, answer, a sick one.
If you already knew the answer, why did you ask?

FL had planned and hoped to play in this event.
But was he invited? Was he wanted? Better yet, would he be able to stand the embarrassment?

He was hopitilized recently and was in the caradiac unit, little details are available about what went on there.
After the "Cardiac Arrest" was determined to just be HOT AIR, he was released to go home.

He is now playing in great pain and is trying to come back from that hit.
He's in pain? Imagine the audience trying to stomach his weak amateurish act!

He is unable to put in the time to practice to be able to compete and put in a fair showing.
Time and Practice? He isn't capable of competing period. Competition requires talent and that is something his dog has more of.

All he is able to do at present is teach and put on shows, which do not have the strain of having to be on the floor in competition for 3 straight days.
Who would be foolish enough to pay this fraud? C'mon...fess up. Which one of you actually paid this guy?

If he could, he would, be he cannot.
Prayers are answered.

The man has been in total retirement now for 3 years, he only came back out this March to do shows and teach.
Retirement is the best place for him. Old horses go to pasture, old cars to the junk heap and old has-been-never-was pool players should go back to Shady Acres.

Being retired and out of that loop now for 3 years, it does not look possible he will ever return to it.
It doesn't look like he'll ever be able to avoid the "Adult Protective Undergarments" aisle in the drug store either.

If his strength improves, he may make an appearance this March in their next event.
Oh goodie. I can't wait.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are so full of it

the reason he has and is not competing from a very reliable source is cuz in the last one he FINISHED DEAD LAST. This came from someone who competed in it. and i would call that reliable. ha also told me that you fast larry/ road runner_711 that you had a few screws missing and could not even make the trick shots you set up your self....so lets hear the truth as to why you finished DEAD LAST IN THAT ONE. WERE THE TABLES OUT OF KILTER OR SOMETHING. JUST DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND CRAWL BAK INTO YOUR HOLE AND PILE THE DIRT IN AFTERWARDS. WE WILL ALL BE BETTER OFF.............MIKE

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not start this thread with the intention of it becoming a "flamecatcher". But I have to admit, RACKMUP had my side hurting I was laughing so hard!

Rackmup..... What exactly was you trying to say?

R

rackmup

I'm sorry.

Next time, I will attempt to be more thorough and to-the-point without "candy-coating" the topic.

Regards,

Ken

R

rackmup

Blah, blah, blah.

That's what I hear when FastYappinLarryDogBreath talks.

Regards,

Ken