Something I didn't mention from last week that deserves attention. I do play at 3C billiards on occasion to take a break from scratching all the time. But it does give me a headache if I play too long. It's like soccer for me. There is always too much time between scores. Anyway, I was playing the usual game with 3-ball Larry. He's probably the best in the house. Of course there
aren't hordes of 3C players around, thank goodness ( pains in the ass) On a race to 15 he gives me 5 on the wire and 2 chances on the break. To even things out I take the yellow ball. Why 3c players value shooting with the white ball so much, I'll never understand. We always bet a few bucks because I like him to shoot somewhat serious. Well , he ran a 9 ,that's right , a N-I-N-E on me. The things people will do for a few bucks. He deserved a round of applause and he got it from me ( along with my money). Of course it being 3C billiards all the railbirds were asleep and missed it . Too bad. But way to go Larry!
George the Jump
aren't hordes of 3C players around, thank goodness ( pains in the ass) On a race to 15 he gives me 5 on the wire and 2 chances on the break. To even things out I take the yellow ball. Why 3c players value shooting with the white ball so much, I'll never understand. We always bet a few bucks because I like him to shoot somewhat serious. Well , he ran a 9 ,that's right , a N-I-N-E on me. The things people will do for a few bucks. He deserved a round of applause and he got it from me ( along with my money). Of course it being 3C billiards all the railbirds were asleep and missed it . Too bad. But way to go Larry!
George the Jump