US Open 9 ball, who's going

Vicki

Mrs. Capone
Silver Member
I will be there... so will some pretty big name players, I hear. It's looking to be a great field!

See you next month, Tom!

Vicki

DoomCue

David J. Baranski
Silver Member
I'll be there. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. Players' meeting is Sunday night, so I plan to get there early Sunday, rest a little, hit the meeting, and then spend some time practicing. Are you meeting with the CCB'ers?

djb

pooljunkie73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry,Larry,Larry,

The poor guy just asked who was going to the" Open "

As for your bet, i said i have $10,000..you want to give me odds, no problem.

Kent Mc.;)

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
I will be meeting with a group of my friends from Cincinnati (we've been going to the Open for the last few years as a group and all sit together, VIP seats on the NON-camera side of the TV table) and I will also meet up with lots of CCB friends.

DoomCue said:
I'll be there. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. Players' meeting is Sunday night, so I plan to get there early Sunday, rest a little, hit the meeting, and then spend some time practicing. Are you meeting with the CCB'ers?

djb

manlyshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going, and I think I got one of the last rooms at Holiday Inn, adjacent to the Chesapeake Conference Center where, I assume, they are still having the tournament room set up. What a great time everybody had last year.

This U.S. Open is what pool is all about.

ManlyShot

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Micktmason said:
Is Earl going to play in the Open? or is it one of the upa events he can't or won't play in?

The U.S. Open is NOT a U.P.A. event.
"That is not necessarily a bad thing." :D

Rich R.