USAPL....... are you kidding me???

I have heard it is a good league and I do hope it grows and succeeds. I might join after researching and it does offer better odds money than the apa it seems.
It was just explained poorly to me in person. I do not think it was done intentionally or to deceive me I think I just misunderstood.
 
I have heard it is a good league and I do hope it grows and succeeds. I might join after researching and it does offer better odds money than the apa it seems.
It was just explained poorly to me in person. I do not think it was done intentionally or to deceive me I think I just misunderstood.

mis understandings happen when communicated poorly. how the mis understanding is handled tells you about the integrity of a league or a league operator.

an apa ladies team only division was created last year in our area with the understanding that once division gained popularity the division winner would win a trip to vegas.

the ladies only managed to field 4 teams in our entire are. when playoffs arrived rumors were swirling around that no one was going to vegas due to only 4 teams in it.

i made the statement myself that it was not financially viable to send a division winner with only 4 teams in it.

well needless to say the winners were disapointed on hearing they were not going to vegas. after mulling it over our lo decided to take a loss and send the team to vegas.

there have been a couple times my lo got on my bad side but no matter what... i can't dispute his integrity.
 
Back
Top