VIDEO of Delta 13 rack with inserts.

Thanks for posting this. I have a Delta rack and was considering the inserts but didn't know how good they work. This video shows they definitely make a huge difference in the amount of noise the rack makes. Good job on the video.
 
Thanks for posting this. I have a Delta rack and was considering the inserts but didn't know how good they work. This video shows they definitely make a huge difference in the amount of noise the rack makes. Good job on the video.

Thanks. No problem posting it at all. After the last two threads some never used a Delta and others complain about it being loud etc.. I thought this was the best way for everyone to see before and after without being worried about dropping $50 on these inserts.

John and I emailed back and forth a few times before I pulled the trigger on them. Now that I have them I am glad I did.
 
Back
Top