K Knight AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 17, 2014 #1 I want to read the article on Tim Prince from the most recent billiard digest. does anyone have it electronically they can send me? Thanks!
I want to read the article on Tim Prince from the most recent billiard digest. does anyone have it electronically they can send me? Thanks!
KRJ Support UKRAINE Silver Member Dec 17, 2014 #2 K Knight said: I want to read the article on Tim Prince from the most recent billiard digest. does anyone have it electronically they can send me? Thanks! Click to expand... Well, you could spend the $5, or show up at league tomorrow where he plays (Pyramid Club) and I will let you read my copy It was a very nice write up on Tim Prince, the cue maker.
K Knight said: I want to read the article on Tim Prince from the most recent billiard digest. does anyone have it electronically they can send me? Thanks! Click to expand... Well, you could spend the $5, or show up at league tomorrow where he plays (Pyramid Club) and I will let you read my copy It was a very nice write up on Tim Prince, the cue maker.
K Knight AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 18, 2014 #3 I love Madiganistan. Unfortunately I can't make it to Pyramid club tonight or I'd take you up on that. I'll find a copy somewhere. Thanks!
I love Madiganistan. Unfortunately I can't make it to Pyramid club tonight or I'd take you up on that. I'll find a copy somewhere. Thanks!