Want to Trade Shirts?

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
I have an abundance of league shirts!

Every time we start leagues we get a shirt, I get 2 because my wife doesn't wear hers. Strike that, I get three because I also play on Wednesday nights. Point of my story is this....Anyone interested in trading shirts from their local pool halls? I thought it'd be a great way to trade new or very lightly used shirts with people within the pool community. I'll pay shipping to you, you pay shipping to me, end of transaction. Any takers?

If no one is interested I'll donate some to Goodwill, but it'd be cool to get shirts from pool halls all over the country, don't you think?

I'll post pictures of the shirts either here or the "For sale/ Trade/ WTB" section if people want to do this.
 
I have an abundance of league shirts!

Every time we start leagues we get a shirt, I get 2 because my wife doesn't wear hers. Strike that, I get three because I also play on Wednesday nights. Point of my story is this....Anyone interested in trading shirts from their local pool halls? I thought it'd be a great way to trade new or very lightly used shirts with people within the pool community. I'll pay shipping to you, you pay shipping to me, end of transaction. Any takers?

If no one is interested I'll donate some to Goodwill, but it'd be cool to get shirts from pool halls all over the country, don't you think?

I'll post pictures of the shirts either here or the "For sale/ Trade/ WTB" section if people want to do this.


Good idea Nick, unfortunately I shoot the same league as you so the trade wouldn't make too much sense.....oh and more then a few of mine have paint on them..:yes:
 
Good idea Nick, unfortunately I shoot the same league as you so the trade wouldn't make too much sense.....oh and more then a few of mine have paint on them..:yes:

Never mind the fact that I think you're a medium and mine are large.... lol
 
Back
Top