webb cues for sale...bill webb

cuewhiz189

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 very nice webb cues that i just recieved that im looking to part with.....both cues have 2 shafts......one cue is tulipwood into pernambuca,w/pink veneer.......really nice looking combo....i was amazed when i saw it in person.....other cue is 6 points of ebony into maple with 6 reverse points in the butt sleeve.....bot cues have 3/8x10 pins........i have pics available of both cues if anyone is interested really nice work from a unknown cue maker if i must say so........anyone wanting pics email me at quewhiz189@yahoo.com .......all reasonable offers will be considered,including trades......these would make nice plaing cues for someone......i would keep them myself but due to recent accident and broke leg not going to be playing for a while.......just let me know if you are interested in seeing them i will email you pics asap......thanks all,juston coleman

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cuewhiz189 said:
i have 2 very nice webb cues that i just recieved that im looking to part with.....both cues have 2 shafts......one cue is tulipwood into pernambuca,w/pink veneer.......really nice looking combo....i was amazed when i saw it in person.....other cue is 6 points of ebony into maple with 6 reverse points in the butt sleeve.....bot cues have 3/8x10 pins........i have pics available of both cues if anyone is interested really nice work from a unknown cue maker if i must say so........anyone wanting pics email me at quewhiz189@yahoo.com .......all reasonable offers will be considered,including trades......these would make nice plaing cues for someone......i would keep them myself but due to recent accident and broke leg not going to be playing for a while.......just let me know if you are interested in seeing them i will email you pics asap......thanks all,juston coleman

Hay juston were are the asap pic's i sasked for ???