What are you're favorite drills?

I'm not good about doing drills, but for warm-up I scatter 15 balls and try to pocket them all without the CB touching a rail. It works well for getting myself into a nice, controlled pace and managing my speed.

Did something like that yesterday but tried to get shape for potting as many of the 15 in the side pockets. I did use rails but you would be amazed how much finesse you need and how many of the 15 you can make in the sides which is always a shorter shot.
 
I know you like to play One Pocket, so try this.
Scatter about half the rack around the foot spot and run balls. Plan the runs out and keep one ball available to keep your run going in case you get out of position. Scott Frost recommended this in his video and it works. :smile:
 
"What are you're favorite drills?"

Used to have a Black & Decker for years but I like the DeWalt and Milwaukee more. Makita is good too.
But that old B&D was amazing. Still miss it. Used to drill s*it all day with it. All kinda thang.....

I'm only speaking of electrical drills, not the battery operated ones.
 
"What are you're favorite drills?"

Used to have a Black & Decker for years but I like the DeWalt and Milwaukee more. Makita is good too.
But that old B&D was amazing. Still miss it. Used to drill s*it all day with it. All kinda thang.....

I'm only speaking of electrical drills, not the battery operated ones.


Do your drills damage the balls?
 
I am wondering why someone didn't tell peppersauce that this has been posted and talked about to extreme measures on here, and that all he had to do was use the Search feature and he could have found all kinds of threads about drills.

Why didn't anyone tell him that?

Best to ya,
r/DCP
 
I am wondering why someone didn't tell peppersauce that this has been posted and talked about to extreme measures on here, and that all he had to do was use the Search feature and he could have found all kinds of threads about drills.

Why didn't anyone tell him that?

Best to ya,
r/DCP

Because we like peppersauce.

That's why.
 
I am wondering why someone didn't tell peppersauce that this has been posted and talked about to extreme measures on here, and that all he had to do was use the Search feature and he could have found all kinds of threads about drills.
Why didn't anyone tell him that?
Best to ya,
r/DCP

Because there maybe something new that's come along that can help us all.
Even you.
And, like the Beib said. We like Peppersauce.
 
My favorite drill was back about 18 years ago, there was this HOT blonde and her "good enough friend brunette" and... Wait, am I not reading this right?
 
My apologies, DCP. I lurk around the main forum quite a bit and didn't recall seeing any. But you're right. I should've checked first. Since we're here though, what are some of your favorites?

Its all good peppersauce. Some posters treat others good and treat others bad. Keep posting my friend.

Here's a link to a stroke drill that I like to do. Shoot the CB through the 1B and the 8B. Position the 1B and 8B as close as you want and make it as tough on yourself as you see fit. Shoot the CB as if you are using follow, stun, and draw.

r/Mike


https://pad.chalkysticks.com/25f1c
 
Back
Top