What is a Brunswick Ventura II Worth?

ocubed

I am in the market for a 9ft table, I have seen some nice tables (a diamond pro about 2 hours away) but I can't find anyone to move it (and I don't even know what a willing mover will charge). My only option locally is this table but I feel like the asking price of $2200.00 is too much. Has anyone played on these, how does it compare with the commercial grade tables?

Attachments

• brunswick_ventura2.jpg
    brunswick_ventura2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 279

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in the market for a 9ft table, I have seen some nice tables (a diamond pro about 2 hours away) but I can't find anyone to move it (and I don't even know what a willing mover will charge). My only option locally is this table but I feel like the asking price of $2200.00 is too much. Has anyone played on these, how does it compare with the commercial grade tables?
WAY too high. You can find used Gold Crowns for less than that. That table is worth 1,500MAX and probably easily less. $800-1,100 more like it.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked up my GC 1 for a grand 1.5 years ago it came with 3 house cues 2 bridge sticks and set of Brunswick $ 300.00 ball set! I did drive them up to IL and had the rails rebuilt with new rubber including extending the rails along with new pockets for another grand and new simonis 860 hr for under 250. I have under 3000 with a great playing 40 year plus’s table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk