what is the best cue extenion

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
I am 6'5 and wanted to try a pool cue extenion curious if it is better to put one between the joint or the back of the cue
 
screw in at the end are the best but rare unless you go custom,

it seems as if those Schmelke's are pretty decent, $50 plus the cost of a cheap butt? (add your own shaft i guess)
 
I got rid of many cases after finding my current Hagar case with the built in extension.I have NOT used a bridge since I got the case.The extension slips on and off of the cue butt easily and quickly.
Marc


Hagar extension2.jpg

Hagar extension.jpg

Hagar extension1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Try to get a custom made one that screws into the butt. Most, if not all, cuemakers will custom build it so that your cue won't lose it's overall balance if you go this route. Here is a photo of mine, the bumper on the end of my cue pops off easily enough and the extension is made for a perfect fit. It was made by the Steve Lomax, the maker of the cue itself, and if you're willing to send your cue off, I'm betting he can custom make one for yours as well.
 
Back
Top