you have ever encountered?
I was just reading the post regarding assumptions being made about the rules when playing in a strange bar. It made me think about the weird ass rules I have encountered in bars over the years.
I played in a Louisiana bar adjacent to RR tracks. It had a rule had a rule that any ball that dropped while a train was passing had to be respotted. Table shook like 8 on the Richter Scale, anything hanging near a pocket took a dive.
I was just reading the post regarding assumptions being made about the rules when playing in a strange bar. It made me think about the weird ass rules I have encountered in bars over the years.
I played in a Louisiana bar adjacent to RR tracks. It had a rule had a rule that any ball that dropped while a train was passing had to be respotted. Table shook like 8 on the Richter Scale, anything hanging near a pocket took a dive.