Whats so bad with moori???

I love Moori Mediums (for at least the first two weeks). And then it seems that I have the same two problems as everyone else. My tip starts mushrooming, and it starts to glaze over. So my question is since Kamui Black seems to be all the rage right now, Whats the life on them?
 
Go to the Web-site of any place like CueSight, Muellers, etc. See about 20 BRANDS of Tips for sale, the World has not all Switched to KUMUI.
 
I've used Moori tips for 10 plus years. I finally got fed up with the mushrooming and tried a few different tips. Out of those few tips, was a Kamui Black soft. :D I found the tip that works for me, no mushrooming and no glazing over. I was a big fan of Moori also until the New Moori tips came about. I agee with Joe. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Now when people ask me what's a good tip to buy. The first words outta my mouth are Kamui tips. With a standard shaft or a LD shaft. I have seen, and felt the difference. Outta my three shafts, all three have Kamui Black soft's. :thumbup:
 
Back
Top