When and why did Bob Fancher leave pool?

LC3

Playing the table
Silver Member
Was it in the early 2000's that Bob Fancher was active on the pool podium? When and why did he leave?

I remember him being a regular poster on CCB, having a column in BD, and of course writing Pleasures of Small Motions. If memory serves, some of his CCB posts mentioned him having pool students. I also remember a thread in which the forum pretty much went nuts on him. I googled him and found no reference to him being active in pool these days.
 
Was it in the early 2000's that Bob Fancher was active on the pool podium? When and why did he leave?

I remember him being a regular poster on CCB, having a column in BD, and of course writing Pleasures of Small Motions. If memory serves, some of his CCB posts mentioned him having pool students. I also remember a thread in which the forum pretty much went nuts on him. I googled him and found no reference to him being active in pool these days.

Bob will answer questions via email. He has answered a few of mine.
 
Bob attended Pool School a few years back. What a great gentleman. I think he moved to Washington State....SPF=randyg
 
Back
Top