When it is a 5th ave altered to look something like a Moori.
I bought a batch of five layered 5th ave tips and in there were some that appeared to have much more than 5 layers. Closer examination reviled that someone had altered them to look that way. I can only guess why.
The photo is not real clear and in normal room light the tip on the right looks like it has 18 or more layers.
Move back away from your computer screen and look.
The one on the left you can barely make out the five layers.
The one on the right you see the five layers and the many smaller "layers" that have been added.
Of course, as soon as you trim the edge you know it is not a real Moori.
.
I bought a batch of five layered 5th ave tips and in there were some that appeared to have much more than 5 layers. Closer examination reviled that someone had altered them to look that way. I can only guess why.
The photo is not real clear and in normal room light the tip on the right looks like it has 18 or more layers.
Move back away from your computer screen and look.
The one on the left you can barely make out the five layers.
The one on the right you see the five layers and the many smaller "layers" that have been added.
Of course, as soon as you trim the edge you know it is not a real Moori.
.
Attachments
Last edited: