Which Forums Cover 3C issue you enjoy Reading the Best

Which Forums Cover 3C issue you enjoy Reading The Best

  • AZ Carom Billiards

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Cuetable

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • USBA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Which Forums Cover 3C issues you enjoy Reading the Best? And why?
 
Last edited:
I like the Azbilliard forum because there is a lot of interesting discussion, and links to billiard videos on the web. I also am learning a lot lurking on the table mechanics section of the AZbilliard forum. I am able to post videos up anonymously ( you can probably guess which ones I posted ) which is also a nice feature of the forums.

I think the USBA forum has potential, especially the classifieds section. It just seems that the USBA forums are a little less lively then the Carom forum here at AZbilliards, but I believe thru time this will change.
 
Back
Top