Who became the best the fastest?

Someone can come close, some even better!

Correct me if I have my facts wrong guys, but this Chinese kid Wu did win the World 9 Ball at 16. That's outstanding, no taking anything away from that.

Didn't Loree Jon win a World Title at 15?

And didn't Jimmy Caras win a world title at 16? That was Straight pool on a 5 x 10 table and not (by comparison) the sloppy slappy wide open target zones game of 9 ball.

I'm gonna get zinged hard if my facts ain't straight! ;)

The Woim
 
Blackjack,

I don't think this could be Larry. Even though I don't agree with everthing the Woim says, it is very well written and articulate. I can't see Fast Larry making these posts. Some of the logic, yes, but not the style. :)

Darryl
 
East Coast Pool said:
Lou Butera told me once that his son Sal started taking it seriously when his dad could spot him the 5 ball. In one year's time Sal beat Earl Strickland at the US Open . This is back in 1990 when Earl was playing JAM up!
Now thats fast
Sal was one of the better players in Los Angeles well before 1990.
 
Back
Top