Who Kept Wei Billiard Table Programs (Cuetable) or Diagrams from Pool.bz??

billiardshot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who Kept Wei Billiard Table Programs (Cuetable) or Diagrams from Pool.bz??

I believe Numerous diagrams that Wei Chao (cuetable, AZBilliards member) and other Members posted are lost on AZBilliards and on pool.bz website.

The programs I never download, but I might of put kept Diagrams on either a CD or USB?

Is anyone using this programs https://pad.chalkysticks.com/ or others?

Refer:

(PV) Pool Video - How to Use the Online "Wei Table" Layout Tool

http://www.billiardgods.com/online-wei-table/

Pool.bz Home: Carom CafeDiscuss 3-cushion billiards & Carom Games Online

http://pool.bz/forumdisplay.php?f=73&page=2

Cuetable posts

http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=19509485
 
Last edited:
Who Kept Wei Billiard Table Programs (Cuetable) or Diagrams from Pool.bz??

I believe Numerous diagrams that Wei Chao (cuetable, AZBilliards member) and other Members posted are lost on AZBilliards and on pool.bz website.

The programs I never download, but I might of put kept Diagrams on either a CD or USB?

Is anyone using this programs https://pad.chalkysticks.com/ or others?

Refer:

(PV) Pool Video - How to Use the Online "Wei Table" Layout Tool

http://www.billiardgods.com/online-wei-table/

Pool.bz Home: Carom CafeDiscuss 3-cushion billiards & Carom Games Online

http://pool.bz/forumdisplay.php?f=73&page=2

Cuetable posts

http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=19509485

Wish it worked better. Plagued with problems, at least for me. I'd love to be able to send shots to 3C enthusiasts.
 
Back
Top