R RichSchultz AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 8, 2017 #1 The Matchroom site lists Morra. Surely that is being updated, right? He's still retired, last I heard.
The Matchroom site lists Morra. Surely that is being updated, right? He's still retired, last I heard.
GideonF AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 8, 2017 #2 RichSchultz said: The Matchroom site lists Morra. Surely that is being updated, right? He's still retired, last I heard. Click to expand... Last rumour I heard is that he may play it. Right handed, even.
RichSchultz said: The Matchroom site lists Morra. Surely that is being updated, right? He's still retired, last I heard. Click to expand... Last rumour I heard is that he may play it. Right handed, even.
G gordml AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 12, 2017 #3 He was recently spotted in a tournament in Tacomah Last edited: May 12, 2017
P pocketsplitter AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 14, 2017 #4 Many have snapped a cue and sworn to leave the game. Most come on the forum the next day looking for a new cue. Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Many have snapped a cue and sworn to leave the game. Most come on the forum the next day looking for a new cue. Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums