B bdorman Dead money Silver Member Jan 22, 2015 #1 Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry:
Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry:
ideologist I don't never exaggerate Silver Member Jan 22, 2015 #2 bdorman said: Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry: Click to expand... The doom of us all. Playing on a Diamond?
bdorman said: Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry: Click to expand... The doom of us all. Playing on a Diamond?
D drv4 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 22, 2015 #3 I thought this was gonna be about your sexcapades last night! Jk I did the same. Was going for my first break n run ever in league and rattled a medium difficulty 8.
I thought this was gonna be about your sexcapades last night! Jk I did the same. Was going for my first break n run ever in league and rattled a medium difficulty 8.
Bella Don't Cry AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 22, 2015 #4 bdorman said: Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry: Click to expand... Keep that moment and bottle it..! :thumbup:
bdorman said: Inside english, outside english, one-two-three rails...even on banks...I had the cue ball "on a string." Too bad I rattled the OB in the pocket on so many shots. :angry::frown::angry: Click to expand... Keep that moment and bottle it..! :thumbup: