Your Pick? Asia or West. MVPs?

Asia or West to win Kings Cup? MVP?


  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Who will win the inaugural Kings Cup?

And which player will win the MVP?

Score prediction?

www.KingsCupPool.com

12196160_1655071818103208_2677447075535881235_n.jpg


12241534_1657603454516711_4459399159769362397_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I hope East takes this down!
But im pessimistic and believe West bring it. Anyone could be MVP but I guess SVB..

Cool poll!
 
Looking forward to this

East and West are quite evenly matched but I think East has slight edge because
1) better team dynamics - Efren /Buste are life partners and Ko/Ko are life partners. East should gel better while Mika and Darren have played as team in MC while Albin and Shane are like outsiders .

2) home ground advantage

I think MVP will be Darren - he is best and most experienced team event performer doing well in MC and WCOP
Another likely MVP is Little Ko. He thrives in such invitationals like the young kid wanting to outdo his elders :grin:
 
Back
Top