Seen one of the most awful things

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This just has me steaming. I dont even live in that part of the country, but someone needs to teach the asshat a lesson.

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Warf, great gesture by you and everyone offering up cues. Pool needs more young players like Eric and all it takes is an a@@hole like that to turn them off to the game. I cant believe the guy even got to the door. Like you said it is probably better for everyone that you didnt clock him right there but who the hell snaps anothers guys cue and doesnt expect to get the crap kicked out of him?:confused:. Hell, I am older than you guys and just reading this made me clinch my fists. Hopefully that guys winnings went to Eric to either fix his cue or help buy him another one.

They did. I tried to grab him but was restrained by some more "level headed" people. It was for the best because I would have tried to crush the guy

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always have belived in Karma--hope that the repocussions start imeadiatly for this di-khead and that it continues for quiet sometime.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Good for poolguy.

This pos deserves to have his name, address, and telephone number posted.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
You should still call the cops and report the guy if there are witnesses that will confirm what happened. Imagine if he has to go before a judge and explain himself treating a child like this. He will probably have to pay restitution for the cue and face some kind of property destruction charge. I'm a big fan of karma as well but this guy needs "instant karma". Imagine how this guy treats his own children if he has any. Just sayin

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It happened so fast. But like I said with the kids there it was best that we didn't anything to stupid.

You did the right thing for you staying out of it. That kind of stuff is not for everyone even if you wish you could do it.. Getting hauled off to jail for the night doesn't appeal to most and they have a pretty good fear of it.
You can't be something you are not and that is a good thing. That is why it is often good when one of those "Other" types are around now and then. I don't like an ongoing diet of them but I have had more then a few times when having wise guy types for friends was just what it took.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Nice job poolguy. I can't believe people act like this.
Break your own cue if you must... but leave the other guy alone.
Someone shoulda snapped a pic or something.
Oughta just ban him from all poolrooms.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Nice job poolguy. I can't believe people act like this.
Break your own cue if you must... but leave the other guy alone.
Someone shoulda snapped a pic or something.
Oughta just ban him from all poolrooms.

I agree, if I was the owner of the pool hall I would make an example out of this looser. Your customers need to know that you will not allow this sort of thing go unpunished. Karma has got some work to do.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to get ahold of the guy but he scatted when three of us came after him. He didn't stay long enough to get payed. The worst thing was that it only payed 75 bucks to the winner. He done it over nothing.

Give the money to the kid so he can get another cheap cue. :)

EDIT: azbilliards already came through for the kid. Very nice. :)

Last edited:

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also agree that the guys name should be given up.

If you aren't part of the solution - you might be part of the problem.

No self-respecting business of mine would EVER allow him to enter the door again.

Give up the name!

Mark Griffin

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Just curious, has the douche been in there before? or does he play somewheres else?
Perhaps a little payback is in order

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
I also agree that the guys name should be given up.

If you aren't part of the solution - you might be part of the problem.

No self-respecting business of mine would EVER allow him to enter the door again.

Give up the name!

Mark Griffin

Just talked to the owner of the pool room. His name was Walter Nevels. He had played there before. But never will again

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spread the word to every room in the state. If the c sucker posts, give the money to the kid and call the cops. A police report should have been filed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I"ve got a mcdermott I'll donate to him...

I"ll donate a McDermott I have to him with one of my LD tips on it...

Oh never mind I see that someone else has already shipped one.

Jaden