Seen one of the most awful things

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
What I can't understand is how these kind of dirt bags live to be 30. The part of NY I came from if you didn't wise up by 13 you were taught a good lesson...the hospital kind. Johnnyt

It happened so fast. But like I said with the kids there it was best that we didn't anything to stupid.

Was this kids parents there? Just curious.

Anyway, please inform our community of the offending parties name.

Edit: I was so mad I posted these responses before I finished reading the responses.

Good ole Walter Nevels is due a beating. I expect he's hunkered down now realizing the error of his ways. I also suspect that Mr Nevels is working feverishly on a remedy. Any act of contrition should be in the presence of adults, should such a scenario come to fruition.

Last edited:
I also agree that the guys name should be given up.

If you aren't part of the solution - you might be part of the problem.

No self-respecting business of mine would EVER allow him to enter the door again.

Give up the name!

Mark Griffin

Agreed. I think its incumbent upon the OP to inform the public of this guy's name. Anything less is a disservice to the community.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
weston w.v.

My friend in Weston W.V. had a guy break his cue an ran out. This guy wanted to play for $5.00 a game and my friend did not want to but did anyway. The guy couldn't play very well and lost 2 games and paid up. He lost another game and my buddy was getting a drink, this guy comes up with his wallet open and then grabs his cue an broke it, then ran out before any body knew what happened. All for $5.00, sounds like it could of been the same guy.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
If I was another local poolhall owner or organizing a tournament, I would definitely want to know who this guy is so I can an eye out for him, and my protect my customers and players. I bet this isn't the first time, and what if one of your friends become his next victim because you didn't make others aware?

I've never been at a tournament where the TD didn't write down player's name or or know the player. What poolhall did this occur, and the name of the TD, if others want to get in touch?

I also agree that the guys name should be given up.

If you aren't part of the solution - you might be part of the problem.

No self-respecting business of mine would EVER allow him to enter the door again.

Give up the name!

Mark Griffin

Last edited:

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
If I was another local poolhall owner or organizing a tournament, I would definitely want to know who this guy is so I can an eye out for him, and my protect my customers and players. I bet this isn't the first time, and what if one of your friends become his next victim because you didn't make others aware?

I've never been at a tournament where the TD didn't write down player's name or or know the player. What poolhall did this occur, and the name of the TD, if others want to get in touch?

I put his name in another post. It's Walter Nevels. From Alpha, Ky I'm told

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the VERY least, this asshole should have been arrested and charged with destruction of property...it's not too late to have that happen, but it would have been best immediately after it happened.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I wish we could have gotten ahold of him but then again I don't. We put this on and try to teach the young ones about pool and sportsmanship and this guy does this. I kinda think it would have made it worse if we would have beat the crap out of the guy.

Lexicologist71

Rabid Schuler fanatic
Silver Member
"Cooler heads prevailed"? Sounds like liberal baloney to me. He shoulda had his ass kicked up to his ears on the spot.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
BETTER THAN WAITING FOR KARMA TO KICK IN, SOMETHING PROACTIVE NEEDS TO BE DONE, IMO.

tHERE'S NO WAY, ooops, sorry, my cap lock was on.

well anyway, I feel the repayment for the broken cue needs to come from Walter Nevels of Alpha WV.

what a low-end shit move he did. def get the cops involved to help him to see the error of his ways. And to make restitution to the kid.

poolguy, you, sir, got class. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

osama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least get him into anger management classes.

But going to police is the parents' choice. I will leave that to their judgment.

My only hope is for the kid and his parents to be discharged by this insedent.

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
Thanks Poolguy4u

Originally Posted by poolguy4u
The cue has been shipped.

Hopefully delivery will be Monday or Tuesday.

Priority Mail

Happy Holidays to all

Very Cool Poolguy4u Very Cool , its guys like you and gestures like that make me proud to be a pool Player.

goober

hoobie
A quick reply to yours because I wanted to say how much I like you're sign off statement. Something I definitely need to remember.....................................................
I'm in the Senior age group but would have been tempted to grab his cue and do the same thing to it. He doesn't deserve to ever be invited or accepted into another tournament or pool hall for that matter. But believe me this kind of behavior doesn't decrease with age. For two years in our State Seniors Games we've had to endure a couple of ***es like this who constantly downgrade the judges, rules etc. Such a shame in such a beautiful game.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
This story doesnt make any sense.

1.d and down tour?
2.14 years old...where's this kid's parents?It's night time rite.
3.only pays one place? what!
4.No one stop's him?
5.first won tour and this happen's...what's the odd's??

Not saying this didnt happen but dang it just doesnt add up.
Leave it to az to save the day...there's some good people on here.:smile:

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im with the others, where was the kids father? That sh!t def wouldn't fly if someone did that to my 14 year old son.