King of Texas?

TX BAD BOY

FISH IN SHARK TERRITORY!
Silver Member
To touch on an old thread.... I wanted to mention to 80p that there is a little ole bar in Texas...( sounds like a ZZTop song, don't it.)
In downtown Midland called HotShots.... Come ask for Dave, the owner.
He has a lotta game.
( and as cool as hell too)
I would love to see a heads up match that would push him all the way.
Make some friends there as well.....
I will keep ya a shiner cold!

Sent

I know exactly where that place is. Does Dave play anyone? I will come by there and play him some. Whats his range???

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
I think it'll be easier to just declare myself King of Japan for now.
If anyone wants to challenge me, it will be a race to 100 in 10-ball, with no timeouts, except to go to the bathroom and the chiropractor. Loser pays for the beer and table time.

Come and get it!

Loser pays for table time? Lol, that's a pretty hefty bet in Tokyo.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok my money is on CJ to take down the crown. There is a guy here in San Antonio that will play anyone.... provided the stakes are right.....

TX BAD BOY

FISH IN SHARK TERRITORY!
Silver Member
80p

I guess that was a no go on playing some????

Let me know when you are ready.:grin:

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Bad Boy
Dave is a good guy... Not any money in the game there though .
Come by and play, he is MUCH better than me. ( although I would love to hang and shoot some too)
There are a couple of money players about, although it is hard to say just when they are gonna play.

Good times!
C'mon and we can have a few cold-ones

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ has been getting back in gear. If he's not the king of Texas now he will be soon. AGAIN !!!

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Take Your Pick (Gotta be one of these)

1st Tier
Sylver Ochoa
CJ Wiley
Hillbilly Bryant
Manny Chau
Rafael Martinez

2nd Tier
Chase Rudder
James Davis, Jr.
James Davis, Sr.
Ernesto Bayaua

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought Sr's game had dropped a ball, could be wrong about that. Who is Chase Rudder and what city is he from.

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
King of Texas

I thought Sr's game had dropped a ball, could be wrong about that. Who is Chase Rudder and what city is he from.

Yes James Davis, Sr. just won Masters Division in Vegas BCA (actually double-dipped a buddy of mine from Pittsburgh, PA Shayne Morrow ->now living in Erie, PA). So Sr. must still be hitting them pretty good.

Chase Rudder is a young gun originally from Dallas/Ft. Worth I think but now living in Houston. Very strong player (he just beat Sylver in Open Lone Star event a couple weeks ago.....Manny Chau finished 3rd). Go to lonestarbilliardstour.com to read about that event.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
confirm the bet, game and conditions.

Just need a way to confirm the bet, game and conditions. I'm planning on being in that area soon anyway, so just let me know asap.

ok my money is on CJ to take down the crown. There is a guy here in San Antonio that will play anyone.... provided the stakes are right.....

pooligan

Registered
1st Tier
Sylver Ochoa
CJ Wiley
Hillbilly Bryant
Manny Chau
Rafael Martinez

2nd Tier
Chase Rudder
James Davis, Jr.
James Davis, Sr.
Ernesto Bayaua

Somewhere in that 2nd Tier I think you'd have to add David Henson (LD) definitely and Kevin Guimond probably.

Pooligan <---- TX 57th Tier :)